long long time i nv update my blog ler..
busy working for the past 3 dae.. tired tired tired
I wan to buy lots of tins but no money..
waiting for my pay to come..
i wan to buy slipper.. polo tee and bracelet..
I alway like bracelet
i wan to buy sooooooooooon
todae having sci module..
change faci liao..don liked
cant use lappy during her lesson = boredom..
busy working for the past 3 dae.. tired tired tired
I wan to buy lots of tins but no money..
waiting for my pay to come..
i wan to buy slipper.. polo tee and bracelet..
I alway like bracelet
i wan to buy sooooooooooon
todae having sci module..
change faci liao..don liked
cant use lappy during her lesson = boredom..
Here are some tin we do durin lesson..
tke photo of xing quan aka cheese..
he is cutee in his new hair's style..
tke photo of xing quan aka cheese..
he is cutee in his new hair's style..

No comments:
Post a Comment