Thursday, November 27, 2008

Quiz requested by elly aka hammy..
According to your age (19), list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people. Sian mi old liao need to do more q...

1) I can look veri fierce or mean to people i do not know..
2) I like hamster especially syrian breed hamster
3) I love my poly frenz.. they brighten up my life , they are the sparks in my life..
4) I like cute stuff
5) I like to eat alot
6) I like to fart (but no worries, no smell)
7) I want my hair to be longer
8) I want to have more money
9) I like to play games instead of studying
10) I m talkative and lame
11) I am playful
12)i like hello kitty and agnes b stuff
13) I like chocolate
14)I m childish
15) I like simple stuff
16) I like colourful stuff like rainbow
17) I m not so complicated as u see
18) I m fierce when irritated
19) I hate c**** ppl.. they suckss.. they polluted our air and rude

No comments: